1. Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Limited of 44 Wharf Rd, West Ryde, NSW 2114 (ABN 17 003 274 655) is the Promoter of the “Real Mums Advice” Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in the Promotion is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST time on 06 June 2011 and closes at 11:59pm AEST time on 5 September 2011 (“Promotion Period”).
3. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or older and are registered members of www.facebook.com at the time of entry.
4. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliates, agents, and its advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of each (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter.
6. To participate in this Promotion entrants must vote on the “Advice” provided by other entrants of the ‘Real Mums’ promotion during each qualifying draw period. To enter the draw to receive one entry, entrants must;
7. Entrants may vote any number of times during each Voting Period. Voting periods are outlined in the table included in condition 10.
8. “Advice” is supplied by consumers. The Promoter, its affiliates and agents are not responsible in any way for the content or advice included, nor do they necessarily endorse the use or tips provided.
9. Each “Advice” received during the Promotional Period will be individually moderated by representatives of the Promoter to ensure content posted is not illegal, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, indecent, libelous, hateful, obscene, or otherwise injurious to third parties or otherwise objectionable and is not in conflict with the Therapeutic Goods Act of Australia
10. There are 3 Draws. The draws will be conducted at 2.00pm AEST at 15 Grosvenor Street Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. Each draw will be made from eligible entries received from 12.01am to 11.59pm during the applicable Voting Start & Close dates. Winners will be notified by email, online at www.dettol.com.au/realmumsadvice and in The Australian newspaper on the dates outlined in the table below;
|Draw||Voting Start Date||Voting Close Date||Draw||Winner’s Announcement|
|1||6 June 2011||5 July 2011||12 July 2011||19 July 2011|
|2||6 July 2011||5 August 2011||12 August 2011||19 August 2011|
|3||6 August 2011||5 September 2011||12 September 2011||19 September 2011|
11. The first eligible entry drawn in each draw will be the winner. Each winner will receive a $500 cheque. Total maximum value of the prize awarded in each draw is $500.
The value of the total prize-pool is $1,500.
12. The Promoter may conduct further draws at the same time & place as the original draw, if necessary, on 5 January 2012, in order to distribute any prize if unclaimed by the original winner. Any winners will be notified by email, online at www.dettol.com.au/realmumsadvice and in The Australian newspaper on the 12 January 2012.
13. Prize values are the recommended retail values as provided by the suppliers and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
15. Prizes may not be transferred.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not complete and/or in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries. “Advice” are supplied by consumers. The entrant acknowledges the Promoter, its affiliates and agents are not responsible in any way for the content provided in the “Advice”, or endorse the suggested uses of the product in tips or advice provided.
18. The Promoter is not liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with participating in this Promotion, including but not limited to using the product in a way outlined in the “Advice”, or receiving, taking or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Any tax liability arising as a result of receiving, taking or using the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problem on internet congestion, including injury or damage to a person's computer related to participation in the Promotion.
20. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prize and these Terms and Conditions, subject to approved by state authorities.
21. Each participant agrees to comply with all applicable laws in participating in the Promotion and not to provide false or misleading personal information, and, in particular, agrees not to register under a false identity. Each participant is responsible for using the online information management system to immediately report all changes to the information he or she provided at registration.
22. Participants are responsible for the confidentiality of their user names and passwords and are accountable to www.facebook.com and to third parties for all use of these details. Participants will inform www.facebook.com immediately in case of unauthorised use of their user names or passwords.
23. Participants must not:
24. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses, telephone numbers and the winners’ names and addresses and photographs for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
25. Authorised under NSW Permit number LTPS/11/04970 & ACT TP11/02183.